Drain Detectives regularly carry out Pre-Planned Maintenance (PPM) works for a range of commercial clients. We are able to run through any problem areas with our customers and propose a bespoke maintenance plan to prevent loss of revenue due to disruption to the business.
Why you should have a planned maintenance plan?
- It reduces high-cost emergency plumbing and avoids unplanned expenditure
- Avoids health & safety issues that may arise from loss of facilities
- Helps to avoid loss of business revenue due to overflowing drains, blockages or faulty toilets
How much would a plan for your drains cost?
Each maintenance plan is designed to suit your individual circumstances and requirements.
What businesses would benefit from a drain maintenance plan?
Any company that could suffer a loss of revenue from having problems with their drains, should consider having some sort of pre-planned maintenance. We currently work with the following:
- Country Hotels
- Shopping Centres
- Pubs and Bars
- Car Washes
- Schools & Colleges
- Apartment Blocks
- Takeaway Outlets
How the process works
Our professional and experienced drain engineers will visit your site and advise on the best course of action to help prevent costly drainage emergencies from occurring in the future.
One of our Senior Engineers will visit your premises to carry out a FREE site inspection.
We usually recommend an initial clean that will return the pipework and drainage to full flow.
A tailor-made programme is prepared to meet your specific needs and requirements.
By prior arrangement and at a time which is convenient to you and your business, our engineers will carry out scheduled works as agreed with yourselves.
What if you need the work done out of hours?
As a 24/7 drainage company, we are able to carry out works out of hours, at weekends or at night, to avoid disruption and loss of trade. Just tell us when you would like the work done.
What maintenance services we can offer our clients?
- Maintenance visits can be monthly, quarterly, twice yearly or yearly, as required
- Servicing of taps and toilets, de-scaling of pipework, urinals and jetting drains
- We can clear septic tanks, foul and surface water drainage and other pipework
- We can also clear gutters, downpipes and the drains leading to soakaways
- your plan will be designed to meet any other requirements that you specify
Would you like to know more?
Please call our office on 0800 357 9371 to discuss how PPM could help your company and if you wish, we can arrange a FREE no-obligation visit from one of our senior drain engineers.