We currently have the following vacancy.
Senior Drainage/Excavation Engineer
We are currently seeking an experienced Senior Drainage Engineer.
The successful candidate MUST have up to 10 years experience in the drainage industry, with up to 5 years experience with excavation and dig up work.
The job role
You will be heading up a two-person team on groundwork projects, drainage-related minor repairs, reinstatements, pipe work renewals and patch lining fixes.
Along with previous drainage and excavation experience, you'll need up to date CSCS card and NRSWA qualification. Confined spaces are an advantage, but not essential.
Must be competent in the following:
- Excavations and drain laying
- Drain lining and patches
- CCTV surveys
- High pressure water jetting
- Carrying out quotes
- Good knowledge of health & safety
- Experience with treatment plants would be desirable.
- Have a positive can-do attitude
- High standard of communication skills, both written and oral
- High attention to detail and take pride in what they do
- Must have exceptional customer service skills
- Must be a team player
- Hold a full driving licence
- Live in South London, Surrey, Sussex or Kent
- Overtime available
- 20 days annual leave and bank holidays
- Fully equipped company van
- Excellent pay for the right person
- Immediate start available
If you are a Senior Drainage Engineer thinking about a fresh challenge, send us your cv and we can have a chat about whether we might be a good match.
Salary: £39,000.00 to £45,000.00 year
Please email your cv to email@example.com.