Due to our continued expansion, we are moving to larger premises on the outskirts of Tunbridge Wells and need an additional person to help with general administration in our busy office.
Our new office is located at Mouseden Farm, Halls Hole Road, Tunbridge Wells TN2 4RF. The job will suit someone local to Tunbridge Wells.
Previous knowledge of the drainage industry is not necessary. Full training will be given. However previous experience in an office environment would be desirable.
The job role will be general office admin duties include answering the phone to customers and engineers, booking jobs, taking card payments, sending invoices and helping with the accounts.
- Have a positive can-do attitude
- High standard of communication skills, both written and oral
- High attention to detail and take pride in what they do
- Must have exceptional customer service skills
- You will need good organisation skills and be able to multi task.
- Must be a team player
- Good computer skills
- Live in the Tunbridge Wells area
- 20 days annual leave and bank holidays
- Free parking
- Immediate start available
£18,000 - 19,000 pa (depending on experience).
How to Apply
If you live close to Tunbridge Wells, and are thinking about a fresh challenge in a growing company, send us your cv and we can have a chat about whether we might be a good match.
Please email your cv to firstname.lastname@example.org.